Thursday, April 24, 2014

Journey


Shameela Yoosuf Ali

Pregnant with my thirsty feelings
The night slowly strides…
I wail behind my veil…

Kohl smeared eyes of mine
Had passed an epoch in the ocean of tears…
Boisterous gigantic ocean of thoughts
turn into petite rain drops on a white sheet of paper!
Unbound my Shackled hands to write every bit of my heart,

Hush…
Let my ardent dreams and aspirations
Sleep deep under the seven seas.
Let me be free to breathe,
                                                         the tune of the wind and the Scent of the lawn.

                                                         Infinite night, ragged prayer rug and drenched eyes
                                                         are the core of my souls’ journey.



2010

No comments:

Post a Comment